Terms & Conditions
DETAILS and SERVICES
- Your custom vacation or event price is based on availability of accommodations, guides, and payment of services and is subject to change based on that availability.
- We accept payments via PayPal. You are not required to have a PayPal account. Payments will be remitted in EUR.
- At any time South Europe Travel (SET) reserves the right to change terms and conditions, which are applicable only to potential Clients. A potential Client is defined as a customer who has not entered into negotiations with SET.
- A detailed itinerary minimally includes names, contact information, dates, times, reservation information (if applicable) and locations of activities.
- A “bookable” event is a service for which a reservation and payment must be made on behalf of the Client (i.e. hotel rooms, tours, flights, etc). Clients are required to furnish credit card information for all bookable events and authorizes SET to utilize said credit card to book agreed upon events.
- We aim to address all customer travel and events needs in a timely manner. We require a minimum of 3 business days for every travel/event day to furnish customers with final itineraries; this is an estimate, not a guarantee. When possible, SET will work with customer time requirements to expedite services.
- A Get Together applies if clients are visiting cities in which we are currently residing or visiting and is subject to SET availability.
- On Trip Support Includes communication between telephone, email, and Whatsapp, from 9 AM to 9PM CET.
- Travel Alert report includes need to know information (as determined by SET) during your trip, which may include forecasts regarding weather, information regarding your local consulate or embassy, strikes, and road conditions. Clients will receive this report 3 days prior to arrival. Information contained in the report is not guaranteed.
- Under Services, phone calls for bookings refer to the calls made by SET on behalf of the Client to reserve all bookable events.
- Last minute changes are defined as any change in Client itinerary after final payment and prior to customer arrival to destination. While changes may include decreasing number of travel or event days, this does not constitute grounds for a refund of monies paid. See Cancellation Policy below for specifics.
- Alternate daily itinerary service constitutes changes in itinerary to meet Client needs as well as to mitigate unforeseen circumstances, including strikes, poor weather, and illness. SET aims to meet customer expectations in providing alternate daily itineraries however does not guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Detailed historical information on sights is subject to SET guidelines. SET will consider customer requests regarding specific information, however SET does not guarantee completion of such requests.
- Client acceptance of estimate, general itinerary, and final detailed itinerary is required via email.
- Client is responsible for booking flights.
- If the Client is working in conjunction with an Agent under our Partner Program, SET will not be held liable for any false or inaccurate promises, actions, or statements on behalf of acting Agent.
- Client completes and submits the website questionnaire. Submission of the questionnaire provides SET consent to contact Client to discuss vacation/event planning needs. Similarly, Client contacts SET via email with travel plans or event planning questions, or Partner Program Agent contacts SET on behalf of the Client.
- SET will furnish an estimate that will detail discussed travel plans and cost of our services. Client may reject or make changes, for which a new estimate will be furnished to the Client. If SET requires further information prior to sending an estimate, SET will contact customer.
- Upon Client acceptance of furnished estimate, Client is required to process the initial payment of services (50% of total due) using PayPal; client will receive an invoice and payment instructions via email. At this time, Client will also be required to acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions and travel/event plans.
- Upon processing of initial payment (funds must be deposited and cleared), Client will receive a general itinerary, which will include general descriptions of travel itinerary and bookable events. Client may reject or make changes, for which a new general itinerary will be furnished to the Client.
- Upon Client acceptance of general itinerary, Client is required to process the final payment of the service fee (50% of the total due) using the above mentioned payment guidelines (Procedure, 3). After processing of the final payment (funds must be deposited and cleared), Client will receive the final detailed itinerary.
- At this time, if Client purchased the Ensemble Package and requests to make changes to the final itinerary during their travel/event plans, Client will be provided with a revised detailed itinerary at no extra charge.
- If Client purchased the Consultation or Reservations Package and requests to make changes to the final itinerary during their travel/event plans, Client will be charged a service fee (50 EUR) for each change request using the above mentioned payment guidelines (Procedure, 3); upon processing of service fee (funds must be deposited and cleared), Client will receive a revised detailed itinerary.
- The Client may cancel the trip at any time but will be subject to the cancellation policies and fees of the various service providers (i.e.: rental agencies, hotels, guides, transportation services, etc.). Funds processed by SET are non-refundable. We strongly advise that you purchase travel insurance to protect yourself in the event that you need to cancel your reservations. Additionally, no refund will be made for any unused portion of the tour or vacation.
- All cancellation of trip requests is the responsibility of the client and must be made in writing.
- SET values our Clients’ right to privacy and will not share Client information with any 3rd party member, unless where deemed necessary in conjunction with bookable events.
- It is the responsibility of the traveler to obtain passports, visas and other travel documents. Please check with your local embassy or consulate. SET does not accept any responsibility if you are refused access to a country due to improper documentation.
- We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance prior to your travel.
- SET acts as an agent for the traveler with respect to transportation and hotels and exercises every possible care. However, we assume no liability for injury, damage, delay, loss, accident or irregularity in connection with the services of any train, bus, boat or other conveyance used in carrying out the arrangements of the tour. We do not accept responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or change or other circumstances, including but not limited to sickness, weather, strikes, war or terrorist acts, quarantine, acts of God or any other causes beyond our control. All such losses and expenses will be borne by the traveler.
- As a result of strikes and unexpected restaurant or other closings, we reserve the right to make alterations to any published itinerary. Any such change would not be cause for a refund nor would it constitute grounds for fraud.